5, 73 Nimmo Street, Essendon, VIC 3040
Relax in this quaint and homely block of flats
FRESHLY renovated 1 bedroom unit located in a peaceful block of 6 and located merely 10km from the CBD.
This unit has been renovated from head to toe with modern finishes like sleek grey tiles, light roller blinds and a fresh coat of paint giving it a spacious, bright and modern feel.
Ideal for people moving out of home for the first time or those looking to down size - this is a budget friendly option in the heart of a thriving suburb and only a short stroll from Buckley Park.
This property is further complemented by features such as split system heating and cooling, laundry facilities and off-street parking.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
VIEWING TIMES are subject to cancellation/change 3 hours prior to the open for inspection.
We advise that you check the listing on the day, to ensure that the property is still available prior to inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Essendon
Median sale price
Essendon median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Essendon median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Essendon number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.