11 Arlington Street, Underwood, QLD 4119
Looking for a family home with uncapped potential.
Inside you’ll appreciate that this home's dual living layout and design holds family living close to heart. All bedrooms are generous in size. Catch the afternoon breezes that flow in off the deck , keeping the temperature pleasant all year round. The Well equipped modern kitchen has plenty of storage.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised on the lower level, with the perfect rumpus with bar. with Bathroom , in addition there is also a single lockup garage and a spacious laundry area.
The huge back yard give your children plenty of room to play.
Location is simply blue chip, being close to public transport, school, Underwood plaza, and freeway access only a short drive away.
• 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Modern kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
• 3 air conditioning systems throughout the house
• 2 fully renovated modern bathrooms
• Insulated roof
• Large deck for entertaining
• Fully fenced 607m2 land
• Polished timber flooring with internal staircase
• 1kw solar systems with 2kw inverter for optimum energy efficiency
• 5000L water tank to service the gardens
In such a prime location with easy access to either the Gold Coast or Brisbane, this home shouldn't be missed. Contact Parnam Singh Today to book your inspection
Market Trends in Underwood
Median sale price
Underwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Underwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Underwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.