4/155-157 Central Avenue, Oak Flats, NSW 2529
Opposite the Lake Foreshore!
Central Park Villa, Perfect for retirees wanting to downsize.
Brand new, flawless living combined with a laidback lakeside setting is on offer in this modern villa complex, directly opposite Lake Illawarra and within walking distance to the Oak Flats Village.
Finished with quality inclusions, this sophisticated design features:
• A stunning blend of sun-soaked interiors highlighting the spacious open plan living
• An expansive courtyard/alfresco providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends
• Stunning kitchens with 20mm stone benchtops, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar & stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
• Timber floating floor throughout living areas and ducted air-conditioning
• Modern bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiling, semi-frameless shower screens
• Second toilet
• Great storage and remote garaging with internal access
• Private outdoor space to enjoy and entertain
• The exterior blend of brick, clad and a timber door with landscaped gardens will add to its stunning outdoor appeal
• Easy walk to train station, Bowling Club, Olympic Pool & village town centre with access to a lakeside lifestyle of fishing, paddleboarding, cycleways with a boat ramp closeby
• A short drive to Shellharbour City Centre & beautiful beaches
Finished with only the finest of inclusions you will be totally captivated by the location and the stylishly sophisticated layouts that are on offer.
It's the ultimate lifestyle package, ideal for the retiree!
Need to sell? Call us today.
***Available 7 Days by Appointment***
- For more detailed information please call the Sales Team at Right Choice Real Estate
Market Trends in Oak Flats
Median sale price
Oak Flats median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Oak Flats median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Oak Flats number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.