3B Aquaviva Circle, Viveash, WA 6056
SWAN RIVERS DOORSTEP
Just steps away from the scenic Swan River, this home is situated on a suburban street with a local park. A short drive to many amenities such as the new Saint John of God Midland Hospital, public and private schools, and major shopping precincts, it is also well located for public transport into the CBD by train and bus.
This property is a low maintenance, easy lock-up-and-leave home.
HOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Spacious open plan living, lounge, meals and kitchen area with air conditioner
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, lots of storage, full-height pantry and plenty of bench space
* Study or 4th bedroom
* Separate laundry and powder room
* Sliding doors to the outdoor area
* Paved alfresco entertainment area
* 3 very generous bedrooms, 2 large modern bathrooms
* Linen closet
* Carpet in all bedrooms
* Master suite with balcony, large ensuite bathroom & built-in wardrobe
* 2 minor bedrooms with built-in robes
* Large family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity
* Reticulated gardens
* Double lock up garage
* Approx 285m2 block
* No strata fees
Please call Helen Colja 0411 152 777 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate, however, may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner, the Agent and the Agency and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Viveash
Median sale price
Viveash median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Viveash median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Viveash number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.