7, 51A Ewart Lane, Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Holding Deposit Received - 19.11.20
This spacious and private, recently renovated one (1) bedroom apartment is positioned in a quiet enclave of an intimate security building. The apartment benefits from very large windows showcasing its leafy, tranquil aspect. It also benefits from excellent cross flow ventilation with windows on three sides and no common walls. Its stylishly updated interiors are ideal for low maintenance, modern living.
Located only moments from Dulwich Hill Train Station and within close proximity of light rail, many parks including Cooks River Foreshore walking and cycling tracks, buses and the vibrant shopping and dining districts of Dulwich Hill, Marrickville, Summer Hill and Hurlstone Park. Inspection is a must!
- Tranquil setting at front of block
- Oversized bedroom with a spacious designer built-in wardrobe
- Sun-filled open plan lounge and dining room with large windows showcasing a peaceful aspect
- Living room boast large wall to wall custom joinery
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboards for storage and food preparation areas
- Modern bathroom with separate shower recess and floor to ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry facilities
- Large over-sized windows with tranquil views wrapping around the apartment
- Ceiling fans throughout
- New block-out blinds throughout
- New designer low maintenance tile flooring throughout
- Freshly painted
- Flyscreens throughout
- Well maintained, popular and quiet complex
- Short stroll to Dulwich Hill Village, train station, light rail, riverside parklands, parks, schools and heaps more
This property is available from 5 December 2020 for a 6 to 12 month lease.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser:
(Just copy and paste)
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
- Internal Laundry
- Modern Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Dulwich Hill
Median sale price
Dulwich Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dulwich Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dulwich Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.