22 Queen Street, Burra, SA 5417
Lovely 4 bedroom Burra home – A Great Entertainer with lovely rural views walking distance to town!
Set on a huge block, in a great location just a short walk to market square, this very well presented home has been modified and loved. Now ready for the new owner the home has been freshly painted, new carpet in some rooms, new heat pump for hot water system, new double door dishwasher in the kitchen and much more.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, main with heating
* 2nd bedrooms with BIRs
* 4 rooms with ceiling fans
* Central bathroom with shower and vanity all tastefully finished with white tiling
* Separate powder room
* Kitchen with good bench space – induction cooktop and electric wall oven/convention/microwave oven and new double draw dishwasher
* Lounge with wood combustion heater and reverse cycle split air-conditioning
* Spacious family room at the rear of the property with gas hot fire and solid jarrah built in bar with plumbed in sink. Also has louvre blinds to allow fresh air in when you want. The perfect entertaining room.
* Double garage, concrete floor and power.
* Solar system 3.4kw
* 10,000 litre rainwater tank with drip system
* Rear access from Kangaroo Street with an annex to allow for caravan/boat or extra parking.
Outside has attractive stone retaining walls, delightful easy care garden, beautiful rose beds and a most pleasant front verandah with magnificent rural views to the Burra hills in the east.
Burra has a friendly community boasting great pubs and restaurants and plenty of attractions and sights to see. The property is just 30 minutes from the internationally recognised Clare Valley Winery District. Absolutely beautiful!
If you are seeking a change away from city life then do not look past this lovely home in Burra.
To find out more, enquire today.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
- Solar Panels
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Garden Shed
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Market Trends in Burra
Median sale price
Burra median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Burra median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Burra number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.