9 Selwyn Street, Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
Gorgeous single level Federation home in a sought-after setting
- 1908 built Federation set high-side, sun attracting north aspect
- Front porch and verandah, beautifully high ceilings with decoration
- Timber floors, gracious formal lounge with bookshelves and fireplace
- Architectural rear light-filled living, dining and luxury gas kitchen
- Decorative Fireplaces, over-height ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, marble benches
- French doors open to the wisteria clad terrace with water feature
- Option for five beds, some over-sized, master opens to a verandah
- Rear access DLUG, walk to rail, village, bus, schools and Crows Nest
- New window furnishings throughout, dishwasher, garden improvements etc
- Garden maintenance Included
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
- Living Area
Market Trends in Wollstonecraft
Median sale price
Wollstonecraft median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Wollstonecraft median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Wollstonecraft number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.