Auction | Buyers Guide $900,000
12/88-90 Burwood Road, Croydon Park, NSW 2133
AUCTION ON SITE THIS SATURDAY AT 3PM
Perfectly positioned and tucked away to the rear the complex, this well maintained single level villa is ready for you to move straight in and add your own personal touch. Showcasing a light and bright spacious floor plan that opens out to a beautiful garden setting, this home is perfect for the young family or those looking to downsize. Set only a few minutes away from a myriad of local amenities including transport, parks, cafes, restaurants and the Burwood town center, this quality residence features:
• Sundrenched living and dining spaces flow through to family sized kitchen
• Courtyard entertaining overlooks elevated grassed yard and low maintenance leafy gardens
• Three spacious bedrooms and well maintained original bathroom with separate toilet
• Single garage with space for additional parking and visitor spaces
• Low cost strata, approx. $530 p/q
• Moments' walk to the popular Henley Park, café and Aquatic Centre. Short distance to shops, transport and highly sought after schools
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Croydon Park
Median sale price
Croydon Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Croydon Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Croydon Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.