Buyer’s Guide $690,000 | 165sqm
2/31-33 Gordon Street, Burwood, NSW 2134
AUCTION ON SITE THIS SATURDAY AT 4.30PM
Perfectly positioned right in the heart of thriving Burwood and just footsteps to a myriad of amenities, this stunning two bedroom courtyard apartment offers a modern lifestyle in a popular and highly sought after location. Showcasing an ideal east facing aspect drenching the apartments interiors with natural light, boasting a seamless open plan living and generous accommodation throughout. Moments to Burwood Train Station, Burwood Plaza, Burwood Westfield and Burwood Park, this is truly an opportunity you do not want to miss.
• 165sqm courtyard apartment in secure, well maintained brick complex
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining room flows out to perfect entertainers courtyard
• Modern kitchen equipped with granite benchtops, gas cooking, great storage and quality appliances
• Two generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and built in robe
• Low Strata Levies of only $744.40 per quarter (approx)
• Moments to Burwood Train Station, Burwood Plaza, Burwood Westfield and Burwood Park
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access
Market Trends in Burwood
Median sale price
Burwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Burwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Burwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.