$500,000 - $530,000 - Open For Private Inspection
41 Egan Close, Werribee, VIC 3030
Standout Family Home - Walk to Pacific Werribee
- Incredibly spacious and with natural light cascading through the windows, the open plan living, family and meals zones combine to create the ultimate space for large families and those who love to entertain. Timelessly styled with a neutral palette and practical tiled flooring, this is the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- The light and bright kitchen will inspire the home chef, with wrap around countertops and stainless-steel cooking appliances including a gas cooktop and under bench oven. Overhead cabinetry provides ample storage, while the breakfast bar is ideal for casual family meals.
- Offering wonderful versatility, the floorplan includes three bedrooms on the upper level and a further bedroom / guest room / study on the lower, each fitted with new carpet, built-in robes and sharing access to the family bathroom or downstairs powder room. The master suite is a palatial retreat, a parents getaway, boasting a walk-in-robe and en suite bathroom.
- The flat and low maintenance grounds include a fenced backyard, accessible via glass sliding doors from the living zones. A blank canvas, this space can be transformed into a private outdoor oasis with just a little imagination.
- Further highlights of this marvellous home include a single remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry with storage, under-stair storage and quality blinds throughout.
Enjoying a superb location, this property is within walking distance of the expansive Heathdale Glen Orden Wetlands, with its sporting ovals and Community Centre, as well as Cambridge Reserve and Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre. Ideal for families, local schools include Heathdale Christian College, Woodville Primary School, Cambridge Primary School and both the University of Melbourne and Victoria University Werribee Campuses. Commuters will enjoy proximity to Hoppers Crossing and Werribee train stations as well as easy access to the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Werribee
Median sale price
Werribee median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Werribee median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Werribee number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.