57 Russell Street, Russell Lea, NSW 2046
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY @ 2:00pm
An outstanding example of a modernized bungalow home set on a prominent 436 sqm corner position. Showcasing decorative high ornate ceilings, recently refurbished including new timber laminate flooring & fresh paint. Generous sized layout offering an entertainers alfresco area, ideal for the growing family.
Presenting an opportunity to simply move in and enjoy your new home and immerse yourself in the 2046 lifestyle. This home is only moments to popular cafes and restaurants on Great North Road, local transport options and only a short stroll to Russell Lea Public school.
- Four double sized bedrooms, two rooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern living area seamlessly flowing to generous dining area / entertaining
- Open plan kitchen offering walk in pantry with scope to add your own touch
- Traditional styled bathroom featuring combined shower and bath
- Internal laundry with attached second bathroom
- Additional sitting room/study off kitchen
- Double carport with side street access
Market Trends in Russell Lea
Median sale price
Russell Lea median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Russell Lea median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Russell Lea number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.