35 York Terrace, Ferryden Park, SA 5010
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
RARE opportunity to sub-divide into 3 allotments subject to Council consent.
This spacious family home offers 3 bedrooms and formal/ casual living areas. The homes interior has been well kept throughout the years.
AT A GLANCE:
* Built C1961
* Allotment 1040m2 with 18m frontage approx.
* 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Formal open plan formal lounge and dine
* Separate sitting room
* Huge kitchen with meals area
* Retro bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet and a large laundry
* Outdoor entertaining area plus an undercover verandah
* Freestanding granny flat or teen retreat in need of some upgrading (no bathroom)
* Work shed, store room. Old Italian pizza oven, outside toilet facilities
* Lock up garage
* Single carport
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
The location is in high demand, close to local schools and only metres to Westwood Estate and parks.
Inspection a must
"PLEASE NOTE the Form 1 - Vendor's Statement (Section7) Land and Business (Sale and Conveyancing) Act 1994 may be inspected at MichaelKris Real Estate office located at 538 Grange Road, Henley Beach for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Ferryden Park
Median sale price
Ferryden Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Ferryden Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Ferryden Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.