Contact Agent - Book an Inspection
4 Forum Way, Point Cook, VIC 3030
A Magnificent Family Entertainer
- Filled with natural light, this single-storey property offers versatile living zones including a spacious family and meals area and a media room, with bamboo flooring providing a seamless transition from space to space.
- An extension of the meticulous interiors, this property offers expansive outdoor living, the generous alfresco and timber decking wrapping around the home. A private oasis with a cosy firepit, the grounds are complete with lush gardens and an established veggie patch.
- Accommodating the needs of a family with ease, the gourmet kitchen offers a central island bench with stone countertops, a breakfast bar and stunning pendant lighting. Stainless-steel appliances include a 900mm upright gas cooker with canopy rangehood plus dishwasher, while the walk-in-pantry provides abundant storage.
- Four built-in bedrooms are offered, including the palatial master suite complete with a walk-in-robe and sizeable en suite. The remaining bedrooms share access to a family bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet. The thoughtful addition of a home office with built-in cabinetry provides a sanctuary for those who study and work from home.
- Masterfully constructed by Simonds Builders, this five-years-old property offers 30 squares (approx.) of internal living and enjoys a flat and fully fenced 445m2 (approx.) north-east facing block.
- Additional appointments include a double remote-control garage with internal access and off-street parking, a separate laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, roller blinds and downlights throughout.
Surrounded by quality homes, the master planned Saltwater Coast Estate offers residents access to an exclusive lifestyle center with pool, tennis courts, function room and cafe. An abundance of neighborhood amenities includes quality schools such as St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, Saltwater P-9 College and Point Cook South Senior School. Attractions include Point Cook Coastal Park, Saltwater Coast Wetlands and Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park. Public transit options include a bus link to nearby Williams Landing station, while shopping precincts include both Sanctuary Lakes and Featherbrook Shopping Centres.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Point Cook
Median sale price
Point Cook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Point Cook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Point Cook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.