10 Norman Street, Laurieton, NSW 2443
Country Elegance in Laurieton Town
* Generous three bedroom home with formal dining that could be easily converted into a fourth bedroom or study
* The flowing timber decking is both elegant and continuous, ideal to chase the sun as the day goes by
* Neat and manicured gardens allow for only the best aspect of your own land
* Modern and sleek kitchen overlooking huge open plan living and dining
* Tinker away with additional studio housing an additional toilet
* Room for all of the toys with large triple bay colourbond shed, plus single carports on either side
* Private and secluded bush aspect opposite, yet less than 750m into Laurieton township
* Only 450m to boat ramp access into the ever glistening Camden Haven River
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Market Trends in Laurieton
Median sale price
Laurieton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Laurieton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Laurieton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.