55 Fifth Street, Seahampton, NSW 2286
MAKE THE CHANGE TO A PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE
- Surrounded by bushland you will instantly feel relaxed coming home each day
- Heading up the stairs, you have the front porch which is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset
- Entering the home, you will find the large living area with a fireplace and split system A/C
- The master bedroom includes a built-in mirrored robe and an ensuite which opens out to the back verandah allowing you to capture the breeze on hot summer nights
- In the heart of the home is the open kitchen with a walk-in pantry and a second built in pantry, 900ml electric oven and stove top, granite benchtops and looks out to the bush
- Your dining area is off the kitchen, perfect for family dinners and leads out to the front porch
- The 2 remaining bedrooms feature open style built in robes and have loads of natural light
- These bedrooms share the main bathroom with a combined shower and bathtub
- Downstairs you will find the games room, under house storage and the laundry includes the 3rd w/c
- Outside you have a covered BBQ area and open paved area perfect for a fire pit
- The huge carport comfortably fits 2 large cars with room to move and would be the perfect spot for a covered entertaining area also utilising the front yard and the games room to spread out
- The workshop is separate to the home at the back of the block
- Grassed fenced yard down the side of the home is perfect for a Sunday arvo footy game
- This 1981 build has been a lovingly cared for family home and is ready for a new family
- Environmentally friendly, there is a transportation system & water tank in place which means no water rates which equals more $'s in your pocket.
- Backing onto National Parks & Wildlife bushland, part of the side yard is a firebreak and is able to be used by homeowners as long as it is maintained by them.
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $480 per week
- Land Rates approx. $450 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Lake Macquarie's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Market Trends in Seahampton
Median sale price
Seahampton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Seahampton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Seahampton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.