54 Park Street, Narrabeen, NSW 2101
SOLD BY EMMA CAMERON - 0421 281 536
Reminiscent of a bygone era, this gorgeous beach cottage was built nearly 100 years ago, when one had the choice of the finest positions on the peninsula. Set just a five minute stroll to the surf and boasting wide ocean views from the deck, the home is so rich in character and unexpected surprises that it demands one slow down just to take it all in. The vintage artistry is evident at every turn; original mullioned windows, lime washed floors, leadlight glass and lofty ceilings set the overall tone, while an array of singular details set this home well apart from cookie-cutter modern. It's quite a beachside gem that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
• Built in the early 1900s and retaining all its timeless integrity
• Light-soaked interiors feature integrated living/dining plus study
• Laze on the front deck amid flowering jasmine; gorgeous ocean views
• Terraced lawns, sunny bricked patio & beautiful gardens in back
• Large, comfortable kitchen is surrounded by original windows
• Lovely master suite; both bathrooms have been fully renovated
• Walk-to-everywhere setting; the beach, lake and restaurants
Land size: 436sqm
Council Rates - $482.31pq
Water Rates - $147.31pq
Market Trends in Narrabeen
Median sale price
Narrabeen median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Narrabeen median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Narrabeen number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.