The Penthouse, 55 Princes Hwy, St Peters, NSW 2044
Roll Out The Red Carpet! 229sqm Split Level 3 Bedroom Penthouse with all the Trimmings!
- Oversized open-plan design flows over two levels occupying the full width of the building.
- Lower level is ideal for teenager retreat / in law accommodation and includes downstairs bedroom, sitting room, balcony and bathroom.
- Huge upper level includes two more bedrooms with terrace access, main with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Separate study can easily be used as a 4th bedroom.
- Spacious lounge room leads to a large entertainer's terrace with city, Botany Bay and Blue Mountains views.
- Loads of storage and additional storage cage in the basement.
- Beautiful Caesar stone kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, dishwasher, ample bench space, pantry and storage.
- Three large bathrooms with custom cabinetry and bath tub.
- Stylish timber floorboards, full height glass windows, ducted air-conditioning throughout, internal concealed laundry with dryer, video intercom, double basement parking and lift access.
- Access to 2x roof top terraces, pet-friendly building close to Parklands, walk to St Peters train station and close proximity to Newtown, Enmore & Marrickville for dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Living Area
- Secure Parking
- Pay TV Enabled
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Internal Laundry
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Polished Timber Floors
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Built Property
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Quiet Location
- Prestige Property
Market Trends in St Peters
Median sale price
St Peters median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
St Peters median rent price trends (last 12 years)
St Peters number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.