63 Babylon Bend, Landsdale, WA 6065
Hurry. 4 Offers Pending!!!
Its is our pleasure to bring to market this attractive and modern 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home situated in a whisper quiet pocket of Landsdale. Just a stone's throw from Landsdale Christian school and a short stroll to 6 local parks there will be no difficulty here keeping the kids entertained here. Built in 2017, this delightful home is a credit to the current owner and truly is move in ready, it presents impeccably. Located in the sort after Ashdale Secondary College catchment, this one is going to appeal to plenty of families. The overall specification level is exceptional, with use of stone bench tops, quality tap wear, quality floor coverings, solar panels, newly installed LED downlights and a neutral colour palette throughout to list a few.
If this one sounds like the perfect fit, then please call Karl on 0450 556 146 to arrange your private inspection.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living, Dining, Study/Theatre, Alfresco, Double garage with shoppers' entrance.
- The main bedroom is spacious and includes a walk-in robe with fitted shelving and stylish light coloured window treatments.
- The ensuite bathroom is well proportioned and features a light coloured vanity which is ideal for storage and seamless glass shower. Neutral tiling and the classic design will stand the test of time very well.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are double size and all include mirrored built in robes. Positioned to the rear of the home which offers great separation.
- The family bathroom matches the ensuite and includes a separate bath and shower.
- The living area is delightfully open plan. With quality tiling right through the high traffic areas and the social connection to your meals, kitchen and alfresco it gives this space a great feel and a practical use of the space.
- The dining area is situated adjacent to the kitchen meaning you can keep an eye on the kids as you prepare dinner.
- The spacious and modern kitchen is well positioned in the centre of the home and open plan to your dining area and lounge room. This enables the chef of the home to prep whilst they host. Offering stone benchtops, central island bench with breakfast bar, built in pantry, glass splash back, an abundance of built in cabinetry and stainless steel range hood, Westinghouse 5 burner gas cooktop and matching electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher and double fridge recess to list the many.
- The laundry is a good size and includes built in cabinetry.
- The study is an excellent size and includes built in storage which is perfect for those who are working from home. This great space could be enclosed easily and utilised as a theatre room or even a 5th bedroom if needed.
- The outdoor al fresco is a good size and overlooks the whole garden. What a great space to entertain and have a bbq!
- The double garage is brick enclosed, has space for storage down one side and includes a shopper's entrance directly into the home.
- The back garden offers reticulated lawn and easy-care garden beds with plenty of space to spread out. There is room here to accommodate a trampoline for the kids if desired.
- Approximately 2.5kw of solar panels.
- Complete home water filtration unit.
- Additional features: Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning; Bosch instantaneous hot water; NBN connected; Security alarm; Security screens on doors and windows; Mains reticulation.
- 2017 built on 417m2 block.
Market Trends in Landsdale
Median sale price
Landsdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Landsdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Landsdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.