9 Parkinson Street, Narrawallee, NSW 2539
Swim, surf, fish, kayak, bush walk and play!
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- East facing balcony off the main bedroom
- Large open kitchen with an abundance of kitchen cupboards
- Island cooktop with a copper range hood taking centre stand
- Open living, dining and kitchen area
- Hollywood style bathroom upstairs with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Toilet and shower downstairs
- Long, drive through two car or car/boat garage with remote
- Sunny covered veranda off the lounge area
- Covered pergola and garden shed in the rear yard
- Retractable awnings on the front and rear bedroom
- Bore water system
- Vacu-Maid central vacuum system
You’ll be surrounded by natural beauty, white sand, aqua waters, coastal forests and spectacular waterways in this home.
For further information or to inspect this property please contact Chris Coffey at ONE AGENCY on 0488 333 003 or email [email protected]
- Remote Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Vacuum System
Market Trends in Narrawallee
Median sale price
Narrawallee median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Narrawallee median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Narrawallee number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.