7A Twickenham Drive, Kingsley, WA 6026
Under Contract Home Open Cancelled
What a winner this sensational 3x1, street front home in sought after Kingsley is! Situated on a tranquil, broad, level block within walking distance of the both the Kingsley and Woodvale Boulevard shopping complexes, Whitfords Train Station and close to so many amenities.
This not so little gem is very deceptive and inspection is essential to appreciate the many benefits this lovely home offers. Perfect for First Home Owners, downsizers or young families, this one is move in ready. Hurry! Call now to view & secure!
3 Bedrooms| 1 Bathroom | Lounge | Family| Kitchen | Dining | Laundry| | Garage | Shed | Large garden
- This one has been in the family since 1998, so it is lovingly maintained and presented. Neutral wet areas throughout, with a warm, vibrant colour palette.
- Spacious lounge with dual picture windows invites lots of natural light into this happy home.
- The separate dining area is a generous area with ample room for you to feed your crowd.
- This neutral kitchen is a gem! Centrally positioned, it has a half drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, stainless steel oven and electric hotplate.
- A second tiled living area is a great place for you to relax in front of the TV.
- The large and lovely main bedroom sits to the rear of the home and has ample room for a King sized bed.
- With a supersized bathroom, there is scope to repurpose and add an additional toilet, or perhaps an ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes.
- The secured, private yard is large and lush – perfect for pets and children to play in safety.
- A wrap around pergola shades the home in Summer.
- In addition to the garage, there is plenty of off street parking, including space for a caravan or boat.
- You need never cook again. You will be within walking distance to the Kingsley Tavern, the shopping centre, or the surrounding multicultural eateries.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, plus split system to lounge.
- No Strata fees
- Electric hot water system
- Large garden shed
- 1986 built
- Equal shares in total block size of 1040m2
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows
- Window Treatments
Market Trends in Kingsley
Median sale price
Kingsley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Kingsley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Kingsley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.