11 Toolijooa Street, Tullimbar, NSW 2527
Quality, Space & Low Maintenance Living
Offering a large fully air conditioned open plan layout with floating timber floors, quality Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances, huge living area which leads out to the front courtyard with a cute white picket fence & landscaped gardens, generous sized bedrooms with loads of built in wardrobe storage, separate study nook, 2 quality bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, linen storage, ducted air conditioning & a big double lock up garage with additional under stairs storage.
Positioned all within a short drive of the Albion Park town centre, shops, Albion Park Train Station & Illawarra Regional Airport while having easy access to the M1 motorway, Tullimbar Public School, cafés & a moments' walk to the Tullimbar children's playground.
The Main Features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and main with large ensuite
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Quality Caesarstone kitchen with pantry and loads of bench and cupboard space
- 2 Stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate study nook upstairs
- Front courtyard with low maintenance
- Massive double car remote controlled garage
The Real Benefits:
- Quiet tree lined street
- Move straight in to enjoy what the home and lifestyle has to offer
- Great outdoor courtyard for entertaining
- Great friendly community neighbourhood with children's playground
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 159 sqm
Land Size: 202.3 sqm
Council Rates: $409.46 per quarter
Water Rates: $147.31 per quarter
Market Trends in Tullimbar
Median sale price
Tullimbar median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Tullimbar median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Tullimbar number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.