8 Heydon Avenue, Turvey Park, NSW 2650
Sophisticated Turvey Park Living
Located in the heart of Turvey Park and only a short walk to the Botanic Gardens, this home is sure to impress with its style and location
- four generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, the master also featuring an ensuite.
- functional modern kitchen includes Miele dishwasher and 900mm oven
- fresh and practical main bathroom and also a third toilet off the laundry
- ducted gas heating and evaportive cooling, also features an alarm system
- large outdoor alfresco space with access from the master bedroom
- single lock up garage with drive through access
- recently updated front and back gardens which also includes a watering system.
- only a 100m walk to the botanic gardens, close to schools, shops and TAFE, this home is sure to impress. Contact Jake to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Alarm System
- Living Area
Market Trends in Turvey Park
Median sale price
Turvey Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Turvey Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Turvey Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.