14, 27 Boyle Street, Balgowlah, NSW 2093
Light, Bright & Convenient
Tightly-held for over 20 years and beautifully renovated and maintained, this east facing double brick townhouse is quietly positioned in a sought-after complex just a short level stroll from the heart of Balgowlah. The home features direct private access to a secure walled courtyard bathed in morning sun, perfect for relaxation or entertaining, and flows to back terrace and shared garden area at the rear. Only footsteps to city/Manly buses, Stockland shops and a choice of restaurants, super handy for young couples or downsizers and exceptionally convenient.
- Peacefully set at the rear of the complex well back from Sydney Road
- Spacious living/dining with wide opening doors to sunrise courtyard
- Immaculate kitchen featuring stone benchtops, lots of storage, dishwasher and laundry area
- Two bedrooms including oversized master with study area (both with built-in robes)
- Main bathroom on the upper level plus a ground floor powder room
- Side-by-side parking spaces in secure basement.
- Within walking distance of waterfront reserves and harbour beaches
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Quiet Location
Market Trends in Balgowlah
Median sale price
Balgowlah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Balgowlah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Balgowlah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.