$430,000 - $460,000 - Book an Inspection
3/21 Esther Court, Seabrook, VIC 3028
Refreshed and Ready – The Perfect First Home
- The brilliantly designed floorplan flows with ease, the living room opening to a sunny patio with Merbau decking, the perfect place for alfresco dining and entertaining in style. The easy to maintain fireproof and scratch resistant laminate flooring, ideal for those with kids or pets, leads the way to the adjoining dining room, where oversized glass windows provide abundant natural light.
- Recently refurbished, the kitchen is generous in size, offering expansive wrap-around countertops and a breakfast bar for casual meals. A newly upgraded stove offers gas cooking, while abundant cabinetry provides plenty of storage.
- Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, each light and airy, with built-in robes and timber flooring, sharing access to the central bathroom complete with bathtub and separate toilet.
- Promising a low maintenance lifestyle, this property offers a fully fenced lawn flat and useable, perfect for children and pets to play.
- Additional highlights include a single remote-control garage, an internal laundry, Merbau decked front patio, gas heating and new window dressings throughout.
The location of this property further enhances its appeal, within walking distance of popular Seabrook Primary School known for its International Baccalaureate curriculum and nearby Emmanuel College Notre Dame Campus and Lumen Christi School Point Cook. Recreational amenities include the nearby walking paths of Skeleton Creek, Bruce Comben Reserve and Seabrook Community Center, while proximity to Stockland Point Cook, Williams Landing Shopping Centre, public transport and freeway access contribute to easy living.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Seabrook
Median sale price
Seabrook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Seabrook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Seabrook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.