18 Chinderah Road, Chinderah, NSW 2487
Secure your Chinderah address today
On offer is this solid two-level home positioned in a family-friendly cul-de-sac and only a short stroll to picturesque Tweed River and minutes to the vibrant beachside Kingscliff precinct. Set on a generous flat 726sqm block with a huge rear yard, this three-bedroom potential 4th bedroom residence presents a great opportunity to purchase in this tightly held high growth area and is awaiting your personal touch.
Features of the property include:
* Three bedrooms on the upper level with built-in robes
* Living and separate dining area with timber look floors
* Good sized kitchen space
* A/C units in dining and main bedroom
* Generous covered entertaining deck
* The lower level is perfect for the teenager or as guest accommodation with a second bathroom
* Over-sized drive through double garage with extra parking bay at the front for the boat or trailer
* Fully fenced yard with 3.7m side access and plenty of room for a pool
* 5 kw solar system
Take a level 300m walk to popular Chinderah Village with the newly renovated local Tavern, Cubby Bakehouse and recently completed public jetty. The property also has convenient access to the M1 and is only 10 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport. Put your own stamp on this home and enjoy the Tweed Coast lifestyle.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
Market Trends in Chinderah
Median sale price
Chinderah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Chinderah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Chinderah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.