48 Railway Street, Glen Innes, NSW 2370
48 Railway Street
This property has had all the work completed and is ready to be ‘Home”, With a beautiful flowing floorplan and no lack in space. 48 Railway Street ticks many boxes.
• 4 Bedrooms all with new, quality carpet and venetian blinds – Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and
guest bedroom with ensuite and small built in cupboard /study nook.
• Beautiful Main bathroom with walk in shower and jet spa bath. Second Bathroom / ensuite off guest
bedroom, with walk in shower and own toilet.
• Open plan modern kitchen and dining, Kitchen boasting new appliance, dishwasher, and sleek stone top
• A sweet surprise being a butlers pantry/kitchenette with a large linen cupboard.
• Open living area with second dining area/entertainment space, heated by large wood fire.
• Beautifully finished, spacious laundry with French door access to the undercover entertainment area and
• Plenty of space with the 3-bay car shed, accessible through side of the property, single carport, garden shed,
and small woodshed located in the reasonably sized back yard.
With plenty of small delights to be found throughout the home, just one being the private courtyard accessible off the 4th bedroom.
This home is well worth an inspection.
Phone Today to arrange yours
Matthew – 0407 015 018
Bianca – 0407 586 774
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Fully Fenced
Market Trends in Glen Innes
Median sale price
Glen Innes median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Glen Innes median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Glen Innes number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.