3 Platte Way, Beechboro, WA 6063
“RARE FIND” Free Standing Villa on a 239m2 Block
The Altone Park Leisure Centre, sports grounds, golf course, shopping and medical centres are all close by. With a bus stop just 5 metres from your front door, the Transperth 341 bus provides easy access to a much wider area and is sure to suit those looking for a downsizing opportunity.
• Spacious Lounge overlooking courtyard.
• Pratical Kitchen with Gas cooktop, wall-oven, pantry, microwave shelf and fridge recess.
• Casual Meals Area off Kitchen.
• 3 good sized Bedrooms all with Build in robes or recess
• Large bathroom, with 2nd toilet.
• Court Yard good size with Gabled Roof.
• Gas hot water system.
• Solar panels.
• Two wall mounted split air conditioning units.
• Security on Windows (roller shutters).
• Carpeted in lounge and bedrooms.
• Lock up garage Single, extra parking at front.
• Storage Room.
• Fully Fenced
• Bus stop out front.
• Local well maintained park only 1 minute away.
• Close to all Amenities/Facilities/Transport.
• Fully Fenced
DO NOT MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! TO DOWNSIZE.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Market Trends in Beechboro
Median sale price
Beechboro median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Beechboro median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Beechboro number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.