167B Peninsula Road, Maylands, WA 6051
Features at a Glance:
* Spotted gum timber floors
* LED lighting throughout
* Huge master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite
* Recently Renovated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, Quality Bosch Appliances and a dishwasher!
* Stylish entrance with double doors
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 3 toilets
* Beautiful plunge pool with neatly tiled yard
* Low maintenance with liquid limestone paving around the house
* Established vegetation with a water main irrigation.
* Double lock up garage
* Walk to the River
* Walk to the Maylands Train Station
* No strata fees
* Built-in 2014
* Built on 264 SQM of land
* Located in the popular Mount Lawley School Zone
Council rates: $2,352 p.a. approx.
Water rates: $1,452 p.a. approx
Don't hesitate to secure this beautiful home in this prime location and please call John Caputo 0433 158 384 to book your look.
Market Trends in Maylands
Median sale price
Maylands median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Maylands median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Maylands number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.