16, 2 Condon Drive, East Ballina, NSW 2478
Beaches at Flat Rocks
• Guest lounge with feature electric log fire for those cool winter evenings, two expansive glass doors pour light in from alternative directions. One direction to the inner courtyard with entertaining verandah and lush landscaped gardens, the other direction out to a second private covered north courtyard overlooking the beautiful and inviting plunge pool.
• Open plan dining and kitchen with chic combined 2 Pac and timber feature kitchen, stone tops, state of the art cooking and a cleverly intergrated walk through, butler’s galley pantry and laundry. Dining area accesses outdoors to a large wrap around deck/verandah and stone feature courtyard.
• Central under-stairs powder-room and a well-positioned, open and light filled study nook with garden views
• Wide feature stairs access the upstairs with the latest timber floors and five electronically controlled skylights strategically placed to maximise light and ventilation.
• Vogue bathroom with open shower and overhead skylight
• Large north facing main bedroom with huge dual access walk through robe and a luxurious ensuite with dual basin vanity and feature bath, time to relax and soak away your cares.
• Ducted air-conditioning with a 10kw solar power system, helping to offset and create an energy efficient home.
An easy stroll to the awesome walkway through the beach reserve to Flat Rocks Beach. Enjoy the relaxing ocean sounds and the cool coastal breezes while just 5 minutes’ drive to the heart of Ballina.
Secure your East Ballina beach home for the future or move in now!
# Currently used as a display home for Anstey Homes, the developer is willing to lease the home back for a further 12 months with a 4% return.
Market Trends in East Ballina
Median sale price
East Ballina median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
East Ballina median rent price trends (last 12 years)
East Ballina number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.