735-737 Hume Highway, Bass Hill, NSW 2197
B2 Zoning in The Ultimate Central Position
• Massive potential set on 1,467m2 parcel of land
• Prominent street presence with a sweeping 29m frontage
• Investors and developers can take advantage of the fantastic potential to knock down and rebuild to take advantage of the B2 zoning (Subject To Council Approval)
• Currently two separate houses of accommodation
• Number 735 offering a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home currently rented fetching $510 per week (lease expired)
• Number 737 offering a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home currently rented fetching $450 per week (lease expired)
• Ideal north facing aspect with potential rear/side-lane access (Subject To Council Approval)
• Prime position being a short walk to all Bass Hill has to offer including Bass Hill Plaza, restaurants, cafes, and easy access to Chester Hill train station and highly sought after schools
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Market Trends in Bass Hill
Median sale price
Bass Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bass Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bass Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.