Nilma, VIC 3821
MAGNIFICENT PROPERTY WITH 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH GLORIOUS SETTING ON 1.25 ACRES
Magnificent 1.25 acre (4516m2), landscaped property situated amongst quality homes. Exceptional craftsmanship and fastidious attention to detail by renowned local builder of this superb contemporary north facing residence.
This is a one of a kind property, north facing and those fond of flora will love it. Nestled high and mighty with views out to the Baw Baw ranges. Intricate pathways lead you through the interesting gardens, wonderful wisteria plants, and a multitude of greenery...&...Fruit trees.
Elaborate quality features including hardwood floors, ceiling roses, decorative arches and antique security doors that complement the entire home.
The brick home comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, and an external studio. The spacious kitchen features timber cabinetry, electric appliances, and a butler's pantry. A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a spa bath complete the sizable master bedroom. Features of the home include a BOSCH alarm system, timber flooring, six solar panels, ducted vacuum, zoned electric ducted heating, and five car spaces (2 car garage and 3 car carport).
* Massive master bedroom with walk-in-robe and shelving also includes a sitting area with a large bay window overlooking the picturesque garden.
* The en-suite combines a corner spa, shower, vanity and hidden toilet area.
* The second bedroom with built-in-robes is large enough to fit a king-size bed, and also boasts external garden views.
* The third bedroom/study could also be used as a library or music room.
* The family bathroom comprises a separate shower and wash room and a separate toilet room with vanity. Externally there is also a separate toilet and vanity.
* The kitchen incorporates an open plan family room, a computer nook and a bay window reading area next to a bevelled glass colonial door leading to one of two private courtyards. The walnut hardwood kitchen is cleverly designed with built in bookshelf, wine rack and a butler’s pantry. Separate dining area with fabulous views from the lovely window.
* Reverse cycled air-conditioning - zoned with timers.
* Externally the gardens (including watering system) takes you through intricate paths that lead to several private seating niche’s, a water feature, established orchard, ornamental roses, fernery enclosure/hot house, terracotta paving and much more.
* In addition there is a free standing one room weatherboard cottage (with power) and a lovely patio area overlooking the rose garden, disable friendly assess.
* Wrought iron gates lead to the circular asphalt driveway and beyond to a double remote garage, adjoining a reinforced double-concrete and open triple carport. Great for cars, boats, trailers, caravans.
* Other features include 6 solar panels with 4 kw inverter, reverse cycle air conditioning, security alarm system with cameras, ducted vacuum system, external awnings, garden sheds and 3 water tanks (one for the spa) the other two are for the garden.
* The property is all fully fenced, plus has separate dog proof fencing providing a safe and secure area for the family pet.
Convenient location close to shops, schools, medical and freeway - all within 5 minutes. Just one hour to the city.
This property is much more than a loved home; it’s an ingenuous creation.
This property signifies privacy and provides a natural 'awe'. Whether you are a green thumb or not, this home is truly for one who appreciates their own space, an abundance of colour, and more.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Market Trends in Nilma
Median sale price
Nilma median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Nilma median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Nilma number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.