1 Royal Mews, Sovereign Islands, QLD 4216
Graceful Hamptons Glamour
Four supersized bedrooms spoil you with private balconies, ensuites and walk-in robes, with the sophisticated master blessed with wide Broadwater vistas to wake to. Set beneath a soaring cathedral ceiling, it’s accompanied by a deluxe dressing room and a light-filled ensuite with a Carrara marble-clad bath. Other superior features include a billiards room, executive office, heated pool, spa and a basement garage for 6-10 cars. Water enthusiasts make the most of the protected pontoon, capable of mooring a large boat.
Nestled within a sought-after community, it’s an easy stroll to the Paradise Point Parklands, where the family can picnic, enjoy the playground or relax by the water. Further on, delight in the range of cafes, restaurants and shops which line the Paradise Point streets, or if travel beckons, it’s less than an hour from Brisbane airport.
Reward yourself with the refined beauty of a quintessentially traditional Hamptons home. Arrange your inspection today.
- Graceful and glamourous Hamptons style home on a 1,090m2 block with 28.7m Broadwater frontage
- Master built, with spotted gum timber and Carrara marble floors
- Gourmet kitchen with Neolith honed stone island, traditional Farmhouse sink and a Falcon freestanding oven
- Butler’s pantry cleverly transitions into a laundry with a surplus of storage
- Living and dining crowned by a coffered ceiling and a marble-clad gas fireplace
- Billiards room in bold navy hues and an executive office with private entry
- Four supersized bedrooms spoil you with private balconies, ensuites and walk-in robes
- Sophisticated master with wide Broadwater vistas, deluxe dressing room and a light-filled marble ensuite
- Travertine-clad alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen and automated privacy screens
- Heated pool, spa, outdoor powder room plus a protected pontoon, capable of mooring a large boat
- Ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, alarm system and vacumaid
- Basement garage can accommodate 6 cars comfortably, and up to 10 cars total
- Sought-after, gated community with 24/7 security patrols
- Stroll to the Paradise Point Parklands, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Less than an hour from Brisbane airport
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Market Trends in Sovereign Islands
Median sale price
Sovereign Islands median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Sovereign Islands median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Sovereign Islands number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.