Independent Living Unit 249, 2 Dawes Rd, Belrose, NSW 2085
A private and quiet retreat set amongst beautiful gardens
- Fabulous kitchen with caeserstone bench top; new oven and electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in frameless shower
- Spacious living & dining room
- Large double bedroom with built-in robes
- Sunny north-east facing balcony off main living room overlooking private garden setting
- Rear courtyard leading from main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Strata titled
- Village bus to local shopping centres at your doorstep
- Social activities
- 24-hour onsite staff
Don’t miss out! Call our friendly and helpful sales team today and organise a personal tour!
Belrose Country Club Retirement Village is celebrated for its distinguished reputation and sought after position in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches. As the village’s name suggests, Belrose offers a club atmosphere and has a social, polished and dignified air. Every corner of the village is beautifully manicured where colourful flowers and soft lawns complement the units’ white gables and balconies.
The residents at Belrose Country Club own their properties outright on strata titles. They relish a lifestyle that is refined and appreciate the village’s busy calendar of activities and events including social drinks, dinners, indoor bowls, croquet, tennis, cards, swimming and walking, whilst also valuing the opportunity to spend time outside the village with friends and family or at cafes, shops and local clubs.
Please note; prices are subject to change without notice.
Market Trends in Belrose
Median sale price
Belrose median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Belrose median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Belrose number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.