136 Unwins Bridge Road, St Peters, NSW 2044
ST PETERS BEST BUY! BONUS Parking + Totally Renovated + Deep Block + Big Yard
This superbly presented home offers STYLE, SPACE, QUALITY and VALUE FOR MONEY is WHISPER QUIET and SPACIOUS INSIDE. It is LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING AT ITS BEST so it is ideal for today’s busy lifestyle which makes it a GREAT FIRST HOME or EASY INVESTMENT because it is READY TO MOVE IN or LEASE OUT.
Behind its charming period facade is a smartly updated interior that includes well-proportioned rooms and a bright open layout with many stylish improvements. Only about 8km from the CBD it features:
- A sun filled northerly side aspect with open living/dining area.
- Wraparound courtyard, sheltered patio and secure rear car space.
- 2 double-sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes.
- Smartly equipped gas kitchen.
- Renovated designer bathroom and internal laundry with a 2nd w/c.
- Ducted air conditioning, garden storage and gated side access.
- Close to shops, schools, and all forms of transport.
It is centrally located close to Marrickville Metro shopping and Sydenham’s rail hub which is only 2 stops to Central as well as being perfectly positioned to enjoy local attractions like Precinct 75, Sydney Park, Sydenham Green, Wolli Creek, the Cooks River foreshore and Newtown’s King Street dining scene.
Market Trends in St Peters
Median sale price
St Peters median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
St Peters median rent price trends (last 12 years)
St Peters number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.