11 George Street, Sydenham, NSW 2044
Rare Freestanding Federation Gem 8km from CBD – Charm, Style, Space and Value
You literally do not need a car when you are only about 8km from the CBD and moments away from public and selective schools, local shops and all forms of transport including Sydenham station which is only 2 stops to Central, this delightful home provides:
- A Long Inviting entrance hallway with original architraves.
- 2 large bedrooms including one with a built-in robe
- Separate spacious living, dining and outdoor entertaining areas
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Period style bathroom with claw foot bath
- Wide front verandah with original tessellated tiling
- High ornate ceilings, original timber floors and feature fireplace
- Ducted air conditioning and instantaneous gas hot water
- Lovely landscaped private garden and lawn with covered patio.
- Plans available to create a 2nd level extension and a stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 living area family home.
The convenience of the location is a big plus with Newtown’s buzzing King Street and Marrickville Road restaurant and café scene , Marrickville Metro, beautiful Sydney Park, Sydenham Green, Wolli Creek, the Cooks River foreshore and with Tempe Selective Public High and all amenities nearby this is a home that should be on your “must see” list.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Fully Fenced
- Formal Lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Renovated Bathroom
- Separate Dining Room
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Quiet Location
Market Trends in Sydenham
Median sale price
Sydenham median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Sydenham median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Sydenham number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.