13 Grove Street, St Peters, NSW 2044
Rare Freestanding Federation Gem 8km from CBD
With a free flowing layout and a lovely undercover entertainer’s patio, this freestanding Federation charmer is designed for all year entertaining, whilst offering versatile space to create a potential 2nd storey addition.
- A Long Inviting entrance hallway with original architraves and horsehair patterned ceilings throughout.
- 2x large bedrooms with ample storage and main with original fireplace.
- Separate spacious living and dining area with rare slow burning combustion stove.
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher, exposed brick feature wall and slate flooring.
- Period style bathroom and laundry.
- Wide front verandah with original tessellated tiles.
- High ornate ceilings, stained glass windows, original timber floors, feature fireplaces and stereo speaker system throughout the home.
- Lovely landscaped private garden with covered patio.
- Strong rental potential in a high growth location.
Extremely well located, this property provides a private urban oasis within mere footsteps to St Peters train station, city buses, beautiful Sydney Park, vibrant lifestyle shops and eateries of King Street and close proximity to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre.
- Living Area
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Polished Timber Floors
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in St Peters
Median sale price
St Peters median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
St Peters median rent price trends (last 12 years)
St Peters number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.