79 Old Canterbury Rd, Lewisham, NSW 2049
If you're looking to capitalize on the growing Inner West market then this 5 bedroom double fronted Federation home could be what you have been searching for. The size of the internal foot print and flexible floor plan offers the capacity to renovate and restore to suit your living requirements. The property boasts 2 kitchens, original features, separate living / dining and rear lane access. Moments to trains, buses and the new Light Rail Extension, this could be a great investment opportunity or a stunning family home for the right buyer.
* Double fronted & freestanding
* 2 showers/2 toilets/internal laundry
* 1 gas kitchen & 1 galley kitchen
* Separate dining and lounge
* High ceilings & ornate fireplaces
* Polished timber floorboards
* Rear lane access off Henry Lane
* Renovate or extend (S.T.C.A)
* Close to trains, buses and light rail
Area: 319sqm approx
Water Rates: $191.06 pq approx
Council Rates: $309.00 pq approx
Market Trends in Lewisham
Median sale price
Lewisham median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lewisham median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lewisham number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.