$595,000 - $645,000
8, 4 Ernest Avenue, Chipping Norton, NSW 2170
Immaculate Townhouse Overlooking Lakeside Park
• Entrance foyer leading to upstairs lounge & courtyard
• Second level living with open plan dining
• Modern kitchen, stone bench & gas cooking
• 3 great sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Master with renovated ensuite and walk in robe
• Superb bathroom plus floor to ceiling tiles
• Private courtyard with lovely backdrop to parkland
• Internal laundry nook with ample space
• Single garage, internal access, plenty of storage area
Pleasantly positioned within a superbly maintained complex with an in-ground pool and only a short stroll to, Lakeside shops and schools and the park right next door, it’s a home that ticks all the right boxes.
Total Approx Outgoings Per Quarter:
Water: $200.00 Council: $325.00 Strata: $740.00
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
Market Trends in Chipping Norton
Median sale price
Chipping Norton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Chipping Norton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Chipping Norton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.