6 Kent Place, Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
A great start in a family friendly location close to Austin Reserve/playground. This home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac which is centrally positioned to bus transport and schools. The heart of Beverly Hills with the train station, shops, restaurants and cinema is also convenient. Perfectly comfortable to live in now and if so desired build later STCA.
* There are four bedrooms, two double and either could be utilised as a main, both with built in robes, one opens up to the verandah and one of the two singles off the hallway also includes a built in
* The living room incorporates a decorative fireplace
* Open plan kitchen with tiled floor, ample storage, and dishwasher adjoins the dining area which opens to the outdoors
* Neat bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
* Undercover, paved entertainment/games area
* Easy care front, rear and side gardens
* External laundry and a separate second toilet
Features: Carport, large storage shed, timber floors, two air conditioners, security grills, fly screens and freshly painted throughout
Summary: Easy care home and low maintenance garden in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Council Rates: $373.00 pq approx.
Water Rates $199.41 pq approx. + usage
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
Market Trends in Beverly Hills
Median sale price
Beverly Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Beverly Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Beverly Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.