1 John Lecky Road, Seabrook, VIC 3028
Family home in ideal location
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms all located upstairs including the grand main bedroom which is appointed with large retreat area, walk in robe and en suite whilst the remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes.
- The neat kitchen is well-equipped with cooking appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and rangehood, dishwasher, tiled splash back, corner pantry and island bench for casual meals.
- Discover an array of living spaces including welcoming formal lounge and dining room, open plan meals/family area adjacent the kitchen and study/home office upon entry.
- Sliding doors from the family area lead out to the spacious outdoor pergola entertaining area and low maintenance rear yard.
- Additional features include remote control double garage with internal access and storage room, side gate access for boat/caravan/trailer storage, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, separate laundry, walk in linen cupboard upstairs, downstairs powder room, outdoor shed, water tank, security cameras and low maintenance established gardens.
Located in Homestead Run Estate, this home is conveniently located near established parks and playgrounds, a great selection of private and public schools such as Seabrook Primary School, public transport including bus route 498 to Laverton Station and is only a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Seabrook
Median sale price
Seabrook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Seabrook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Seabrook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.