106A, 1095 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083
Contemporary, Convenient Gem
A paragon of minimal functionalism, this unit combines space and style in a larger-than-expected package. Deluxe finishes and smart features within a sophisticated, secure building… what more could you want?
The generous bedroom has carpeting stretching from wall-to-wall, with a dedicated study nook and mirrored sliding robes. It’s serviced by the bathroom, which has a substantial shower, sink and vanity, with rustic floor tiles and a classic feature wall.
The main living area has an open plan layout, carefully orientated to maximise natural light, with large glass sliding doors leading to the spacious balcony. Floating floorboards and high ceilings give a luxurious feel. A dining area and a living area are adequately accommodated, and you’ll be kept comfortable by the Mitsubishi air-conditioning and heating.
The modern kitchen has all the conveniences, including a Beko dishwasher, gas cook top, rangehood and pantry. There are soft closing drawers and 20mm stone bench tops. There’s also a separate laundry, which is a nice touch.
Entry to the two-years young building is via keycard, and all public spaces are monitored by CCTV. The apartment comes with an undercover car spot with storage, and there’s plenty of visitor parking too.
Bundoora Park is right next door, offering greenspace, kids playgrounds, cafes and a golf course. La Trobe and RMIT Universities are a stone’s throw away, and it’s only about 15-kilometres into the city. You can walk to the tram and to Polaris Shopping Centre, and there are schools, medical services, restaurants and cafes all within easy reach.
This one will fly off the shelves… get in touch now so you don’t miss out!
**COVID-19 INSPECTION POLICY**
PHOTO ID REQUIRED
In the interest of social distancing and hygiene, our inspection policy is as follows:
- Private Inspections by Appointment are available (simply email, text or call to book)
- Face Masks must be worn at all times as per government directive
- Avoid handshaking and physical contact
- Please don’t touch any main surfaces and keep hands in pockets (our agent can open these for you on site or in advance.
- Keep to social distancing guidelines (1.5m)
- If you are feeling unwell please inform us and we will make alternative arrangements
- We have virtual tours available on most properties, but can also arrange a video walk through or facetime/whats app/zoom video call
- We are here to help! Let us know how
Market Trends in Bundoora
Median sale price
Bundoora median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bundoora median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bundoora number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.