26 Redwood Close, Fletcher, NSW 2287
VERSATILE FAMILY GEM WITH BUSHLAND AMBIENCE
Situated in an elevated position embracing serene views overlooking surrounding bushland and offering the convenience of public transport, shopping centre, parks, both private and public schools, whilst providing easy access to the Hunter Expressway and the M1 Motorway.
- 3 bedrooms, all include built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Spacious open plan tiled living and meals area, includes ceiling fans, natural gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioner
- U-shaped kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Main bathroom features a large enclosed corner bath with overhead shower, vanity and toilet
- Double car garage with internal access and auto door
- NBN ready
- Alarm System
- Fully fenced and grassed yard
- 660m2 block (24.4m frontage and 37.19m depth)
If you have been searching for a lovely home at an affordable price with great street appeal in a quiet family friendly established neighbourhood then this brick beauty will be an absolute delight to inspect.
For further information contact Troy Duncan or Jett Russell on 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!
Market Trends in Fletcher
Median sale price
Fletcher median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Fletcher median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Fletcher number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.