204, 11 Chandos Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065
Under Offer - Fully Furnished, Decked Out Inner City Pad
This studio apartment features a separate bedroom alcove, modern bathroom and sleek kitchen, accented by clean lines and striking tones and square set ceilings to the entrance and bathroom.
Your opportunity has come to live in St Leonards most prestigious boutique apartment building. The Habitat building consists of only 60 private apartments in a convenient location approximately located 200m from St Leonards train station, the Forum Shopping Centre and an easy short walk to Crows Nest's vibrant restaurant and cafe society.
Features we love:
- Renovated Miele Kitchen with top of the range applicances and integrated Miele fridge.
- Motorised Blum Cabinetry & Drawers in the Kitchen
- Movable Island benchtop for flexibility in the studio space.
- Designer Kohler Mixer to kitchen sink.
- Wall Mounted 55 inch LED TV with integrated 5.1 Surround Sound System.
- King Furniture flexible modular sofa.
- Security building, lift access & Concierge.
- Bright living with bi-folds opening onto North facing sunroom.
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. Internal laundry.
- Miele Combo Washer/Dryer included.
- Hitachi ducted air-conditioning.
- Full gymnasium including weights, cardio equipment, & sauna.
- Pet friendly (subject to by-law conditions)
- Building is NBN Ready.
Water Rates $172 per quarter
Council Rates $240 per quarter
Strata Rates $1,254 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in St Leonards
Median sale price
St Leonards median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
St Leonards median rent price trends (last 12 years)
St Leonards number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.