2, 37 Surf Street, Kingscliff, NSW 2487
SOLD BY - Paul Charlton
* Split level design, two bedrooms upstairs, Master bedroom with ensuite and sink downstairs
* Large, fully fenced yard with cover outdoor sitting area, perfect area for kids or pets to play
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, freestanding gas oven, ample natural light throughout
* Open plan lounge and dining with a/c and ceiling fans, low maintenance bamboo flooring throughout
* Single garage with internal access, ample room for storage
* Additional parking available, large side access for boat or extra parking
* Short walk to Kingscliff beach and local sporting fields
* No Body Corporate, pet friendly, solar hot water
* Rental appraisal on permanent basis $540pw-$560pw, would be a great property for Air BNB as owner has already rented the property using this platform
* A flat five minute bike ride to the heart of Kingscliff Village where you will find an abundance of bustling cafés, award winning restaurants and entertainment
* Kingscliff is the jewel in the Tweed Coast Real Estate market and is less than 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and under 45 minutes to Byron Bay
Whether you are looking for a long term investment or are just wanting a place to call home in a highly sought after beachside village then this property should be at the top of your inspection list.
Market Trends in Kingscliff
Median sale price
Kingscliff median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Kingscliff median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Kingscliff number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.