Offers from $499,000
704, 19 Ogilvie Road, Mount Pleasant, WA 6153
Outstanding in Ogilvie - HUGE Price Reduction !!
Perfect lifestyle to be situated on Ogilvie Rd in Mount Pleasant with luxury, affordable and easy living in one of Perth's most prestigious suburbs.
Features of this lovely apartment include:
- High level security to the building & apartments, including key-less entry after hours & intercom
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
- Built-in Microwave, Integrated Dishwasher and Oven
- Washing Machine & Refrigerator with filtered water/ice dispenser
- Stone bench tops in both Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Built in Wardrobes & Linen cupboard
- Electric remote Roller blinds
- Quality floor tiles to Kitchen, Living and Bathroom
- High Ceilings to living & bedroom
- Stacking Sliding Doors to Balcony
The complex has a lovely cafe and is easy distance to many great restaurants and amenities including:
- The Raffles hotel
- IGA & The Good Grocer
- The popular 'Ardross Village' cafe & restaurant strip
- The Swan River.
- Stunning views which can be enjoyed from the generously sized balcony
- Easy access to the freeway and only a 10 minute walk to the Canning Bridge Train Station.
- Large 4m2 lockable storage unit
- 2 allocated car bays
- Visitor parking for your guests
- NBN ready
- Low Strata Fees (Use of stage 2 precinct facilities available for additional levies to be confirmed) incl pool & gym with running track.
In close vicinity to -
- Mount Pleasant Primary School
- Applecross High School
- Saint Benedict Catholic Primary school
- Aquinas College
Call or email Chris Shipard on 0466480950 [email protected]
or Nikki Halvorson 0422329209 [email protected] for an exclusive viewing .
- Secure Parking
Market Trends in Mount Pleasant
Median sale price
Mount Pleasant median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mount Pleasant median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mount Pleasant number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.