$495 Per Week
3, 17 Meeks Street, Kingsford, NSW 2032
State Environmental Planning Policy (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009
To be eligible to apply for this property, Applicants must:
• Be Australian Citizens and/or permanent residents
• Be currently employed
• Not earn more than the following income brackets per year Before tax:
Will Suit the following households.
• Two adults - $96,300/Pa
• Sole parent with one child - $83,500/Pa
• Couple with one child $115,600/Pa
• Couple with 2 children- $134,900/Pa
Brand New boutique security complex in a small block of six, Generous floor plan it really is An entertainer's delight, you will certainly love where you live.
Features of this one bedroom apartment include;
- Expansive tiled living/dining area
- Sun drenched private balcony located at the front of the apartment
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the entire apartment
- Internal Laundry
- Gas cooktop with Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Queen sized bedroom with extended built in robe
- Security car space w/ visitor parking
Being in the centre of Kingsford enjoy public transport located right down the street and being only 7km's of the CBD enjoy the effortless journey. UNSW as well as an abundance of eateries and shops are located through the entire Anzac parade strip for you to simply enjoy.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Kingsford
Median sale price
Kingsford median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Kingsford median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Kingsford number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.