18 Leicester Crescent, Canning Vale, WA 6155
DON'T miss this! Perfect easy care family home!
Located in a quiet and leafy street, this spacious family home was built by Summit Home. Freshly painted throughout with double door to the front. Easy to maintain garden with freshly laid artificial lawn to the front garden. With parklands, schools and shops all just a short travel, this family home awaits it’s new owner. Close to Roe Hwy and Tokin Hwy, it gives you the easy access to everywhere.
Presenting a fantastic floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, meals and family area with high ceiling, separate theatre or games room and a bonus activity or living area with fireplace.
Step outside from the family area to the undercover alfresco entertainment area with heated spa/pool, there certainly enough space for everyone within the family to enjoy.
Featuring a large kitchen with plenty of cupboards and shelving, you can cook up a storm! Evaporate air conditioning throughout the house and addition reverse cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom. The home presents like new it will impress anyone looking for space, quality and contemporary living.
A unique floorplan set all the bedrooms to the front part of the house and family areas to the back part of the house. It's truely suit those want quiet time in the bedrooms and entertain in the living/family areas.
• Ensuite with large bath tub and separate shower
• Master bedroom with access to backyard
• Good size bedrooms
• Large kitchen area with plenty of cupboard and pantry
• Freshly painted throughout
• Solar power
• Shed in backyard
• Under ground heated spa/pool
• Double locked up garage with access to house
• Easy to maintain garden
• Quiet and friendly neighbour
• High ceiling to main family area
• Fireplace to activity room
• Separated theatre room/ games room
• Excelsior Primary – 400m
• Campbell Primary – 1.2km
• Canning Vale College – 1.5km
• St Emilie’s Catholic Primary – 700m
• Sacred Heart Primary – 2.2km
• Carey Baptist College – 3.3km
• The Vale Shopping centre - 1.5km
• Livingston Market Place – 3.2km
• Forest Lakes Shopping Centre – 2.2km
• IGA Canning Vale - 2.1km
• Market City Canning Vale - 6.4km
• Westfield Carousel – 8.1km
With the Thornlie-Cockburn Link project starting in 2019, there will be 2 train stations near by (Nicholson Road Station and Ranford Road Station). Land around these two new stations will become vibrant urban precincts.
Call Kelvin Lee to arrange a private viewing on (08) 9325 9888 or 0401 061 975
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Air Conditioning
- Garden Shed
- Living Area
- Solar Panels
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.