20B Mason Street, Cannington, WA 6107
Nearly new villa offers designer living at its finest. Don't miss this Gem!
There is an attractive park with large, shady trees and green lawn just a few doors away - great for your kids. Convenient to Carousel Shopping Centre, Albany Highway, Leach Highway, Curtin University and many restaurants and retail outlets.
This lovely Villa's features include, but are not limited to:
* Open plan kitchen with living area and dinner area
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Other three good sized Bedrooms all have cupboards
* Laundry and separate W/C
* Double garage with remote control garage door, shopper’s entry directly from the garage into the home
* Air conditioned
- 5 mins walk to local bus stop
- 7 mins walk to Carousel Shopping Center
- Minutes to Curtin University
- 20 mins to both Perth Domestic and International Airports
- 100 m to Canning River
- 1.5 km to Cannington Train Station
- 1.5 km to Queens Park Train Station
- 1.3 km to Cannington Leisureplex
- 10 km to the Perth CBD
Council Rate: $1,612.25 per year
Water Rate: $1,120.82 per year
Talk to Vera Zhang today, book a time to view this lovely house.
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Market Trends in Cannington
Median sale price
Cannington median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Cannington median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Cannington number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.