296, 9 Crystal Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
Need More Listings for Our Buyers
Upstairs is a large open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas, which flow onto a north-facing, covered balcony overlooking a quiet courtyard. Modern kitchen with quality ceasearstone benchtops has been recently updated with new appliances such as oven, cooktop and dishwasher. The dining area is positioned just off the kitchen making meal times easy and convenient.
Downstairs features 2 generous bedrooms - both with new carpet and built in wardrobes. These are on a separate level from the lounge/dining zone, providing maximum privacy. The master bedroom has an en-suite and walk in robe. Both bedrooms have access to a second balcony.
It is perfect for owner occupiers or investors looking for a great return.
Contact Polly on 0421 981 138 to arrange a private inspection
- Open Plan living and dining area.
- North/South Orientation. Cross flow ventilation.
- Modern kitchen with new appliances: cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Brand new carpet in 2 bedrooms and stairs
- Whole apartment is freshly painted
- Both bedrooms have access to balcony and BIR
- Master bedroom has en-suite and walk in robes
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Video intercom security
- 2 generously sized balconies
- Access to shared balcony with city views on upper level
- 2 big storage cupboards in the apartment
- Full access to resort style pool and gym.
- Single undercover secure car space.
- On-site management and after hours Security.
- Security complex with 24 hour CCTV
- Walk to Bus, Moore Park, Aldi, Coles, Cafes and Restaurants.
- Secure Parking
- Living Area
Market Trends in Waterloo
Median sale price
Waterloo median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waterloo median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waterloo number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.