312, 5 Potter Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
Superb North-South Orientated Apartment
This unique north facing, ground floor two bedroom apartment provides the resort-style living experience in one of the fastest growing suburbs. Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, fitted with built-in robes. Master bedroom with en-suite and private courtyard are located on the entry level. Upstairs is a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas which flow onto a north facing, covered balcony. It is located within the highly sought after Aria complex which is recognised as one of the most innovative and energy efficient apartment buildings in Sydney. It is conveniently located 3.8km from the CBD and walking distance to great cafes, restaurants, Coles, Aldi, parks, bus stops and Green Square station.
- Stunning 2 bedroom maisonette apartment
- Lower level offers Parent’s retreat with master bedroom, full ensuite and deep private courtyard.
- South after cross flow ventilation property
- North-South orientation
- Open plan living/dining flows onto North facing balcony
- Kitchen with functional breakfast bar
- Second bedroom on upper level with built-in robe and private juliet balcony
- Hideaway laundry
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling air conditioner ducted throughout apartment ceiling
- Overlooking established garden
- Facilities: swimming pool, spa and gym
- Onsite management and security after hours.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Vacuum System
- Entertainment Area
- Living Area
Market Trends in Waterloo
Median sale price
Waterloo median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waterloo median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waterloo number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.